The London Guide to Under Garden Basements
There are 5 great reasons to go under your garden vs under your house with your basement project. Download our short guide on how we'll work with you from concept to planning approval.
Under garden basements can add significant value to your property provided the current configuration is worth more than £7,500 per Sqr M. For some projects, Ensoul has delivered for clients more than 2x return on investment for under garden basements in terms of basement cost vs the uplift in property valuation. For budgeting purposes, you should allocate £2,700 to £3,700 +VAT per Sqr M for the watertight concrete box (shell and core).
Aside from adding serious amounts of floor-space and value, there are 5 great reasons to go under your garden instead, or as well as, under your house.
Please complete the form to download or access The London Guide to Under Garden Basements.
- Introduction: The London Guide to Under Garden Basements
- 5 Great reasons to go under your garden vs under your house with your basement project
- Step 1: Understanding the planning rules
- Step 2: Ensuring Value
- Step 3: Surveys
- Step 4: Architectural design & space planning
- Step 5: Neighbour Support
- Step 6: Planning Application
- Step 7: Technical and structural design
- Step 8: Engaging a basement contractor to build your basement<
- Step 9: Interior Design
- Step 10: Fit Out Contract
- Article summary and conclusions